Monday, April 2, 2012

Starting my own blog

So yeah, a lot of things have been bothering me lately.  First there's the real world, including my schoolwork, my personal issues, etc.  But there's also the major issues -- the problems I see in the world today, political issues, conservation issues, and false ideas and arguments about historical issues.  Basically, I decided that I should probably just create a blog.  Make this thing to express myself and my views on things, giving other people a window into my thoughts -- or at least just a convenient link to my friends so I don't have to repeat myself on a subject.  Hopefully this will also be a good outlet to vent about issues that I keep seeing in the world, but I'll try to avoid sounding like I'm an expert where I really am not.

Here goes.  Let's see how this works out.

1 comment:

  1. Wheee! I'm in your blog, sniffin' your personal opinions!

    ReplyDelete